Important Patient Information
Southam Dental has always made infection control a top priority. Our team tailors each patient experience so that your dental care is both safe and comfortable. We want to make you aware of the infection control changes that we are making in our practice that will keep our team, and you safe.
Here are the changes you can expect to see as we navigate through a COVID-19 world. These changes were made with the safety of you and our staff in mind. You will see these changes take place at your next appointment.
You may be asked screening questions when you schedule an appointment. The same questions will be asked again when you arrive at our office.
- Appointments will be scheduled in a manner that allows us to maintain social distancing standards throughout the practice. This means that there will be fewer options when scheduling your appointment. Please be mindful of our cancelation policy.
- Until further notice, call our practice when you arrive at the car park, and please remain in your vehicle until we notify you that you can enter for your appointment.
- Please be aware the public toilet in the practice will be closed to patients
- Upon entering our practice, your temperature will be taken.
- We will ask that you use hand sanitizer that we provide when you enter the practice.
- Please bring your own face covering if you have one if you do not you will be given a face mask to wear on your appointment.
- Check-ins will now be hands-free.
- Payments will be taken prior to your appointment or by BACs or contactless payments
- Before beginning your appointment, you may be asked to rinse your mouth with a pre-rinse (hydrogen peroxide) that we provide to you. This rinse will cleanse surface microbials.
- At the conclusion of your appointment, we will request that you sanitize your hands again before entering our business area.
- All magazines, children’s toys, and such have been removed from our waiting room because these items cannot be disinfected thoroughly.
- Our goal is to allow more time between patients to reduce your wait time and the number of patients checking in or out.
- We also ask that only the patient being treated enter the practice. Please make arrangements for childcare, as children that aren’t being treated are not permitted to enter. If you need assistance walking to the building, the person with you may walk you to the front door, and then one of our trusted team members will help you from there.
We look forward to seeing your smile again. Should you have any questions about our new processes or need to schedule an appointment, please contact our practice at 01926814527 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We express much gratitude to you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you soon!